A mix of smart keyword targeting mixed with high-quality, original content. Add the right kind of back links and you have a powerful mix of targeted visitors who can bring with them added exposure, publicity, and revenue.
Search is Constantly Changing
We’re Here to Help You Keep Up
Consistent local citations with the highest quality directories. Your local business will be showing up in blended search results for all your favorite terms.
Acquiring back links is dangerous business. Add too many of the wrong types of links and you’ll catch a penalty from Google. We’ll make sure that your link building campaign keeps you in Google’s good graces.
Maryland SEO Company
We’re a Maryland SEO company based just south of Baltimore, MD. We use only the most ethical approaches to organic SEO, local SEO, and link building. We put a ton of focus on search engine optimization because search engines provide a unique opportunity to drive highly targeted traffic to your business’ website. They’re people that are searching for what you sell. This makes search engine optimization one of the most powerful channels for small business websites.
The Benefits of SEO for Small Businesses
- There 7 billion unique local searches every single month on Google in the United States.
- The major search engines (Google, Bing, and Yahoo!) drive the majority of web traffic.
- 89% of consumers use search engines before making purchase decisions.
- You can get your business in front of an audience that’s searching for what you sell.
- Highly targeted visitors convert better
Our Approach to Search Engine Optimization
- Every project starts with an initial conversation and an audit.
- We report our findings and make recommendations for improvement.
- We decide on which improvements are a priority and set measurable goals.
- We make improvements to your website and/or local listings.
- We build links back to your site.
- We measure progress thoroughly and make any necessary tweaks.
Can We Do Search Engine Optimization Ourselves?
If you have an internal marketing team, you can and should be doing search engine optimization. Make sure that one of your team members is staying up on the latest changes in the seo industry. Contact us if you’d like help with setting goals for your internal team.